Omega Quality Assurance Limited was formed by Richard Majek in 1990. Richard’s experience and background as a Concrete Technologist and Quality Systems Managerhas helped many Ready Mix, Precast, Construction and Cast stone companies achieve Registered Firm Status, BSI Kite Mark Certification to ISO 9001:2008 and Environmental Management system to ISO14001: 2004, by implementing quality schemes, processes and procedures.
We also assist companies at various levels, from simple mix design issues to efficient and economical product design and production. In addition, assistance can be provided in relation to environmental issues, on-site technical consultancy support and training, calibration and internal audits through to a full Technical Management service.
With the growing success of the Quality Assurance Services we became a Member of the BSI group Associated Consultancy Programme, allowing us to offer our services to a wider audience. This continued growth enabled us to offer our Concrete Testing Service to our client base and in May 2011 Omega Concrete Testing Services Ltd was started, offering a range of Concrete and Aggregate testing. Our laboratory was given it’s UKAS certification in May 2012.
Omega is now effectively divided into two main disciplines: Quality Assurance and Concrete Testing Services.
What can Omega offer you?
Omega offers a comprehensive service to assist in the achievement of wide-ranging improvements in the operation of your company. For example, we can help you with:
- Certification Services (Registered Firm, Kite mark Certification, Environmental Management Certification)
- Technical Management (ensuring your business remains Compliant to the operational standards)
- Trial mix optimisation (helping you get real value for money for the products you supply)
- On site consultancy (dealing with complaints and disputes)
- Writing of operational processes and procedures
- Technical training (we offer a range of on or off-site concrete technology training courses for site operatives to managers)
- Risk assessments
- Plant, technical and environmental audits
- Concrete cube testing
- Aggregate testing
- Calibration services (concrete testing equipment)
- Holiday relief testing
- Volumetric mixer calibrations
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL WITH OMEGA